Here are the highlights of what went down in the battle.
- Masterkraft is quite versatile and has worked with a lot of stars which includes Wizkid, Olamide, Flavour, Phyno and even Gospel songs while Pheelz is known mostly on his work with Olamide, Adekunle Gold and Fireboy.
This had a lot of people thinking about how the battle was going to end.
The best highlight of the night was when Masterkraft decided to play Vector‘s “Alaye jor jor” and M.I Abaga decided to log off.
- During the battle, Masterkraft requested that Teni should work with him if she wants to advance, said Pheelz was making Mr Eazi and Kizz Daniel lazy. And that Fireboy DML is good but he wasn’t there yet.
- Pheelz kept cutting Masterkraft‘s session short but will play his own song for a long time.
- The battle between Masterkraft and Pheelz had about 27.5k viewers, making it the largest Instagram live stream in Nigerian Entertainment history.
- Masterkraft at one point brought a stripper to the session. She kept twerking.
- Both Producers decided to use Vector as a weapon against each other.
- Masterkraft claims he was one of the people who started Mr Eazi‘s career and decided to play Mr Eazi’s Life is Easy but Pheelz played Mr Eazi‘s “I surrender” in retaliation.
- Pheelz claimed he co-produced Phyno‘s “Fada Fada” but Masterkraft said he only did back up for Olamide‘s part.
- The best highlight of the night was when Masterkraft decided to play Vector‘s “Alaye jor jor” and MI Abaga decided to log off.
- Watching Masterkraft try to pronounce Pheelz‘s popular slang is hilarious.